Saturday, February 19, 2005

Being Cannon Fodder is fun.

They say winning, is everything.

That Winning will make you happy.

Obviously, they are idiots.

Nobody like to lose..?

XD

Not really.

Being at Board 1 today, I was expecting to get trashed. Heck, I was lucky to get 1/2 a point from some primary school kid. For those who snub me, maybe you don't know that board 1 usually has the strongest players.

Or maybe I plain suck.

XD

Like I care....

Anyway, the music of the (whatever) is the Opening Movie theme from Final Fantasy I&II by Tsuyoshi Sekito! I'm sick of the gundam theme. Haha.

Oh yeah, this is the one with Special Effects added. Somehow, it sounds like someone having an orgasm or something....XD

Hmm...midi, you say?

Think again.

--

Why...you ask,....why?

If only all the questions in the world can be answered so easily...
The world, I'm sure, would be much better, if all the questions can be answered so easily.
Sadly, this isn't the case.
Ah well.

Some questions, are best left, unanswered.

Perhaps I'm not ready.

Perhaps now just isn't the time.

Perhaps, I don't give a damn.

XD

What the hell am I typing this for...?

If you are my intended receipent, I think you should know what I am trying to say...hehe.

--

In any case, some people (fine...just 1....but...hey...), said that my blog is different, and that I'm over critical of everything and anything.

Well...

this-is-not-a-blog-.blogspot.com, remember?

So, why am I using a blogspot to do non-blog stuff?

Simple, I like it's simple (no pun intended...) design. My stuff used to be on a deserted message board, but I find this a little better to use, a little customisation can be fun when you are bored.

So, why all those comments?

Simple, I'm an overly-critical ass. I like to comment about anything, and everything. Don't like the way I type, you can always nopt visit my blog. This isn't some message board which is used by everyone. Just press back or something.

Why do I complain so much...since I probably can't change it?

Why not? I find it a good way to destress. If there isn't anything to complain about, I won't. Simple. If there is, I just like to spew rubbish here.

So, am I an attention whore?

Yeah, I am...XD

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home